About Fiona Campbell
1998 – Present ConocoPhillips UK Limited
From 2007 to Present I have held the role of Facilities Manager with ConocoPhillips.
- Management of the Upstream Real Estate Portfolio which included 4 buildings in Aberdeen (152,000 sq ft).
- Operating Budget Accountabilty of £16 Millon per annum with additional project budget of £5 Millon per annum.
- Contract Manager for all FM services including Catering, Cleaning, Security, Travel & Transportation, Maintenance & Electrical, Reprographics, Mail Room, Fitness Suite.
- Leadership of 52 Onshore Staff of which 6 were direct reports.
- Development & Ownership of Strategic Office Planning Process.
- Leadership of all Office churn, refurbishment projects.
- Adoption & execution of strong Maintenance & Safety Management System.
- Performance of regular safety audits across the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement on service delivery through effective exchange of learning’s & best practice with other Facility Site Leads ie Stavanger, London etc.
- Provide effective leadership to Contractors to fully adopt ConocoPhillips Core Values.
- Regular interface with local Management to validate requirements, effectiveness & quality of service.
- Leadership of local site facilities communication forum.
- Preparation & Management of 5 year plan for investment upgrades and asset management.
- Preparation of monthly performance reports.
- Develop & Implement Contractor Management Plans and Contract Risk Assessments.
- Work with Government & Public Affairs to establish and sustain relationships with local and regional government.
1998 – 2007 HR Business Partner (ConocoPhillips)
Responsible for driving people strategies within the business and partnering with functional and operational business teams. Ability to influence managers on all key aspects of Human Resources.
- Developed, proposed and executed innovative solutions for complex HR issues.
- HR functional excellence and best practice within client group.
- Consulted and informed managers, supervisors and employees on HR issues.
- Assisted the Leadership Team in developing and implementing the people management strategies.
- Contributed to UK Leadership Network, developed employment relations polices, procedures and pratices within a UK employment law framework and in line with the ConocoPhillips culture and core values.
- Worked with Centre of Excellence in regards Compensation and Benefits and Leverge Service Centre in regards Expat Management and other HR matters as appropriate.
- Ambassodor for the HR Business Model within the business.
- Provide highest level HR consultancy service to the business and demonstrate highest level of professionalism and credibility with the ability to influence managers on key HR issues.
- Managed IR/ER issues and liased with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside the business.
- Champion the Talent Management Process within the business unit and provide strong links with the Global Talent Management Teams.
- Develop strategic workforce plans that facilitate succession planning, talent management and staffing.
- Played a key role in developing front line supervisors.
- Ensured Business Unit HR Processes wereimplemented in alignment with Upstream and Corporate HR process.
- Consulted and advised leaders on matters including: recruitment, compensation, performance management, employee relations/labour issues, training & development, workforce planning.
- Assume active responsibility for the management and execution of defined projects.
- Actively participated in Emergency Response Exercises/Incidents.
1996 – 1998 HR Advisor ( Baker Hughes – Baker Oil Tools)
Provide HR Support to designated business areas utilising a range of HR skills and tools. Responsible for the development and application of appropriate HR policies, procedures and practices in order to ensure the business was a high performing work unit fully staffed with highly motivated employees. This role provided support to and was part of the HR Team working to meet the functional and business goals in a timely and organised manner.
Key achievement included:
- MSc disseration on the Shift Patterns worked by the Factory Staff
- Development of Supervisor Training Modules
- Review of all HR Polices & Procedures
- Development of Induction Course
- Implementation of Recruitment & Selection Processes
1995 – 1996 HR Advisor – Amerada Hess (Contract Position)
Provision of HR support to the business in the role of internal consultant with the key ability to influence managers on all HR related issues. Accountablities included recruitment & selection, facilitation of HR inductions, review of various policies and procudures, assistance in expatriate issues and the development of an Onshore Employee Handbook.
1994 – 1995 Contract Positions – Human Resources
1991 – 1994 Farstad Shipping, Aberdeen – HR Administrator
1990 – 1991 Contract Positions – Human Resources/Administration
1987 – 1990 Moat House Hotel, Aberdeen – Assistant Manager
1985 – 1987 Diploma in Hotel & Institutional Management
1991 – 1992 Certificate In Personnel Practice (CIPD)
1992 – 1995 Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
1997 – 1998 MSc in Human Resources (Aberdeen University)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Highly developed verbal and written skills.
- Supervisory, budget and contract management skills.
- Excellent internal and external networks.
- Experienced mentor, coach and manager.
- Well developed IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP & Tririga.
- Good understanding of corporate complexities.
- Will always lead by example.
- Chartered Member of CIPD
- ConocoPhillips Law School – Understanding the Foreign Corrupt Act
- SHL Occupational Testing Level 1
- Hay Job Evaluation Course
- HR Emergency Response Training including Relative Response
- Contract Management Training
- Introduction to Facilities Management
- Project Management Skills
- Budget Management